Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pitter Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2007, 04:13 PM
    Click Beetles and Bio-luminesence?
    Do Click Beetles or at least some have bio-luminesent abilities?
    fluffybunny Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2007, 05:28 AM
    I know the jamaican click beetle can because that was the beetle they found the luciferin substrate in, which was later found in the firefly. Whether all the click beetles can I don't know - but there is at least 1 :o)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Right Click My Computer [ 2 Answers ]

All of a sudden now when I right click on My Computer nothing happens. I can right click on the desktop and get my options as well as several other places just not when I right click within the start menu. Any ideas why this is or how to fix it. Reboot did not help.

Bio claire [ 9 Answers ]

Yeah Im using Bio Claire the body sking lightening lotion. I read earlier so are you saying the lotion does not work or that its better to mix that other stuff with the oil? What is it called? Or do you physically have to mix it. Ive been doing it for about 1 week now and I see a little bit of...

Beetles [ 1 Answers ]

What is the best way to rid beetles that are eating the leaves of my outdoor plants other than using one of those beetle bags

Disable Right Click [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, How can one restrict right-click (or the cut/copy command) on a web page? I assume it is Java, but I don't really know. I will have pictures that are kind of rare (of behind the scenes at Live with Regis and Kelly) and would like to prevent them from being stolen. I would appreciate if...

View more questions Search