Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cfawley81 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2010, 10:03 PM
    How much is my 1968 pirates rookie stares bob moose-pitcher card worth?
    I have a whole book of cards but I want to no is a 1968 pirates rookie stars in perfect shape named bob moose-pitcher worth what?

Check out some similar questions!

What is the worth of my 1968 JET magazine? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 1968 JET magazine that a couple of friends told me is worth a pretty good amount of money because it has Martin Luther King Jr on it a day after his assassination so I'm looking to sell it, but don't know what to ask for it.

Id like to know if my 1969 rookie stars baseball card is worth anything [ 2 Answers ]

It's a 1969 rookie stars card There are two people on the card "Danny Morris'" p and "Graig Nettles" of It's the number 99 card and the only stats are of the last season they were in the minors t.c.g. printed in usa And also the s in twins looks as a misprint of some sort. Please help?

Sandy Koufax Rookie Card [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Sandy Koufax rookie card in mint condition. Does anyone know what this could be worth? Found in my husband's childhood desk when cleaning out his mother's old house.

1968 Mets Rookie Card [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Mets 1968 Rookie Stars Baseball Card with Jerry Koosman & Nolan Ryan. Does someone know how much this would be worth?

How much is a rookie Dave Justice (Atlanta Braves)card worth? [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone please tell me how much this is worth?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.