Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tool1970 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2010, 07:54 PM
    I feel like dying
    I don't feel like living anymore I way up and feel empty inside I feel that time is running out
    jakester Posts: 582, Reputation: 165

Oct 11, 2010, 09:09 PM

What's your situation, tool? What's going on and why do you feel that way?
    sugerstar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2010, 02:42 AM
    Its so hard because all my family don't want you anymore and only thing is to died I fell died because what I got I have crohn
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2010, 05:10 AM
    Tool and sugarstar?

Are you both the same person?Or did sugarstar make an error in posting?

The comments by sugarstar say '... all my family don't want YOU anymore... '

Related to one another?

But to the first post

I don't feel like living anymore I way up and feel empty inside I feel that time is running out
    What has you thinking time is running out?Are you sick?Or is this only in your mind,not physically sick?

Please return and explain.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2010, 08:22 AM

We need some information here. What's been going on in your life that makes you feel so bad?

Sometimes life gets so tough that we feel like there's no way out, but believe me, there's always a way. You may need to talk to a counselor to help you get to the root of your problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please, is my dog dying [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 12 year old poodle and about 6 months ago we found that she has a mass in her groin area. The vet said he couldn't take it off cause she is to old for the surgery and she wouldn't make it. Well she started having thinning hair which has recently turned to hair loss, she scratches all the...

Bats dying [ 2 Answers ]

I noticed this spring there were a lot more mesquites and bugs. I usually see bats flying around at night and a decent amount. I noticed I didn't see any Bats at all this year. Today I picked up the paper and there is a big article on th bats in Pa. that have a white nose fungus on it and is...

Puppy Dying [ 1 Answers ]

My dog mojo is dying for the reasons that he won't eat drink and is very inactive which is the total opposite then his normal self. All my family loves him and he hasn't even reached:( one year of age. All my little nieces and nephews are asking for him how do I help him make it out alive or break...

Why! Are all the bees dying [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! Im Thomas ,Iam very concerned about the exstinktion of many species ,Are the paulanaiting bees next? How will we grow fruit maybe we can invent a spay paulin ,:confused:

View more questions Search