Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Steveoooo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2010, 02:17 PM
    Help, why does my Christian Mother & Father Hate there grown children
    My sister is married with little children and a nice family, and my brother is married with children and a nice family and my mother and father are Christians who attend church every Sunday yet they hate and lie on my older sister and my brother. Its like there is a deep hatred towards them and I don't know why. They have absolutely no relationship with there wonderful little grand children either. And they constantly want me to take there side and believe the lies about my sister and brother and there spouses so that I will also treat them wrong. Help, what do I do. Has anybody ever heard of something like this where there is literally no cause for this hatred. Maybe long ago my mother was jealous of my sister or something... I don't know... but somehow there is a deep dark root of this multi-decade hatred. Please advise - thanks
    dhuber Posts: 73, Reputation: 21

Oct 16, 2010, 08:41 AM
    Don't jump to conclusions. Maybe there is something going on behind the scenes. Otherwise stay out of it and just play along. There will be a time when you can make choices but for now all u can do is stay out of it. Try to see what you can do to help but ultimately it is between your sibs and your parents
    viivincent Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

Oct 22, 2010, 11:39 AM
    When your parents try to say something bad about your siblings simp;y tell them you don't want to hear it. There isn't much you can do nut love all of them and don't allow any of them to talk bad about each other to you.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2010, 02:36 PM

Are you sure there isn't more to the story than you've been told?

I'm sorry to say this, but your parents aren't displaying any Christian attributes. Simply going to church on Sunday and not living the life does not make anyone a Christian.

All you can do is keep out of it and try to remain neutral to keep them all in your life. Hopefully, someday they'll see the light and renew their relationship.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can mother keep her children if father has temporary custody of them [ 51 Answers ]

Can mother keep her children if father has temporary custody of them. He lied to get this. I ask him to keep them during an ice storm because my ele. Was out, when it was restored I went to get them he wouldn't let me have them

British mother, Nigerian father in Texas can I take children to UK? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a British woman married to a Nigerian man. We have been married for 14 years, lived in Texas for 9 years. Two of our kids were born in England, two in Texas. My husband is an engineer working on an h1, I have a spousal visa h4. My problem is my husband has become addicted to drugs, he's lost...

French mother, american father 5 children then became us citizen [ 2 Answers ]

My mother was born in France, married my American father had 5 children, became a U.S. citizen then had another child. Are we eligible for dual citizenship between France and the U.S.

Why do grown children all of a sudden forget they ever had a mother? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello My son never calls me or ever lets me see my granddaughter. I tried writing to him & he never writes back or returns my emails. I haven't seen my granddaughter over a yr nor my son. Soon my grandbaby will be 2 yrs old & will never get to know me. I get depressed about this....

View more questions Search