Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caylarose Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2010, 12:29 PM
    Younger brother runs through sliding glass doors while older brother watches
    I saw this on TV a few months ago, started with a bunch of parents are having a house party, which takes place in the 60's . There are two younger boys who live at the house and they are running all over the place having fun. Parents tell them time for bed. Then I remember seeing the two brothers playing and the older one throws something out of the sliding glass doors of the house and the younger brother runs out to get whatever he threw. When the younger brother runs back into the house, not knowing the glass door is closed, he runs right through it, and get this ginormous piece of glass stick into him. I think he dies, not sure. I can't think of the name of this movie. Can anyone help me please!! Thanks
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 11, 2010, 12:37 PM

A Home at the End of the World
    im2ys4u Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2012, 07:14 PM
    "a home at the end of the world" starring colin farrell
    estrait Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2013, 12:34 AM
    I read this story in college. It was a print out and handed out by the professor. I kept in with my notebooks for years. It was such a great story and well written. I is one of the most moving pieces I have ever read. I have not read that story in 20 years. Thanks to this site I am about to go find the story and read it again. Never new it to become a movies. In the book it is the older brother that dies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Older sister wants custody of younger brother [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 25-year-old woman seeking custody of my 16-year-old brother who is out of control in my mother's care. We are technically half siblings, but I raised him. His biological father is my stepdad, who adopted me when I was 13. My parents both worked a lot and so I was left to care for my brother...

Younger brother jealous of older sisters boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

My 12 yr old son is very jealous of his 16 yr old sister. He came home after school one day several months ago to find his sister in her bedroom with a boy. He noticed a love bite on her neck. He was very upset and refused to speak to her for 2 weeks. My daughter was appropriately disciplined for...

An older brother must find homes for his younger siblings at Christmas [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to find the name of an old movie, set in the 1800's, (produced circa 1940's or 50's, in color) about a young man whose parents die of cholera (or some other disease) and he must find homes for his younger brothers and sisters at Christmas. A real heart-wrenching movie. I don't remember any...

Brother wants costody of younger brother [ 3 Answers ]

Brother wants costody of younger brother Hi my name is Russell and I'm from Minnesota and I have a younger brother that is 15 going on 16 and wants 2 live with me how would...

My 8 year old is hitting her older sister and younger brother [ 18 Answers ]

Please help me, I am at my wits end with my 8 year old daughter. She had been hitting my 11 year old daughter. My oldest is watching the kids after school and this summer and the hitting has escalated and now she is hitting the 5 year old son. I have tried to reason with her, time out,...

View more questions Search