Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jannychan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2010, 12:25 PM
    Is it violating the Intellectual Property Law
    We're a Blockstoy company in Hongkong,having an online shop To my shock,At present I search on Yahoo and Google,found lots of sellers in China who're selling on DHgate and Aliexpress steal our products plan!
    I have reported this to the network platform but no customer service help us or resolve this problem.I know they're violating the Intellectual Property Law.But in China,the Intellectual Property Law is so poor that I don't know what to do.The thieves' activity has harmed our business,anyone can help us?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 11, 2010, 02:38 PM

You will have to try and sue them under the laws available.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Oct 11, 2010, 02:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    you will have to try and sue them under the laws available.
    Although this forum is not limited to U.S. law, as a practical matter there are very few of us who know squat about Chinese intellectual property law.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I violating the law by not letting the father see my children? [ 5 Answers ]

I have 2 children by the same dad, the oldest is on the birth certificated, the youngest is not. He has not been around either of them (no phone calls, no letters, emails, visits etc.) for over 2 years now. He called out of the blue today and insisted I let him see his children on my voice mail....

Can ex-daughter-in law be charge with violating court orders [ 6 Answers ]

I have court ordered vistation rights with grand kids my ex-daughter-in law is keeping kids from me

Intellectual property copyright of deceased minister [ 1 Answers ]

I want to broadcast a podcast of several deceased ministers, died from about 3-15 years. I have the recordings and wanted to know if there were any copyright laws I need to consider before doing so. Thanks.:o

Is someone violating your personal email against the law? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I sent several personal email to a friend with very private content in them, and another friend of his has been reading them. She was opening and reading the email before he ever read them? I asked him how she was able to do this and he said she was snooping through his emails. I feel...

Intellectual property law [ 1 Answers ]

What is the impact and effect of intellectual property law protection in both developed and developing countries? :confused:

View more questions Search