Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brand7606 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2010, 10:56 AM
    Need help with a title for children's movie late 80's-early 90's I'm sure
    Its about this puppet who is throwing a surprise birthday party for mother goose... part of the movie is with puppets and some parts are animated, I think. A song they sing is " a birthday. a birthday it's mother goose's birthday.
    Also there is a big red phone that you "select" things with like if they ask you a question about what color cake should we use, it had like four options. And at some point they sing this loopty loop song... I used to love this movie and have no idea what its called anymore.. please help!

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's early 90's sing-along children's movie with bunnies. [ 4 Answers ]

OK so what I remember is, there's a girl and her brother and its her birthday and someone giver her these stuffed bunnies that turn into bunny people (people with a bunny face) and they sing head shoulders knees and toes and then they like fade into this magical world. None of this is animated by...

A really obscure/random children's movie from the late 80's early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

All right, I don't remember much from it, but it has been bothering me for a long time... so if anyone could help me out I will love you forever. The movie has a bad guy who I don't really remember, but his minions are dark and shadowy and might make mechanical noises when they move. There is a...

A Very late 80's/early 90's children's Animated Movie! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, I just came across this site & thought maybe this could help me put to rest something that has been bothering me for years. When I was a little kid, I was staying the night at a friends house & we watched an animated movie about air & water sprites, or fairies. There may have been a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.