Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lorener Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2010, 08:03 PM
    Find movie title by description?
    Hope you can help I'm looking for a movie title - story line is something likethis

Movie about a man who takes a woman to live in Alaska (?) wilderness.. in the movie he cuts open a buffalo and the woman and daughter stay there to protect them from the weather.. the movied then goes on where the child grows up and has a daughter and so on.. the movie ends with the man and his great grandaughter on a pier (somehwhere). Initially I was told this may have been Mrs Mike but its not
    dmenard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2010, 06:33 PM
    Paul newman melanie griffith movie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a movie title by description [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find a movie it is about 3 women one is getting married she is freaking out so they go to vegas to all get married then get divorced but only one goes through with it the others back down and the one that was getting married before ends up falling back in love with her intended while...

Find movie title by description [ 1 Answers ]

Young British boy in colonial asia gets separated from his parents and ends up in Japanese prision/befriended by young japanese boy at airstrip the prisoners are helping build. Liberated by American forces.

Find a movie title by description [ 1 Answers ]

It was about a coach or police officer who worked at in a jail or prison training juveniles to form a football team to built themselves esteem, and the work they did to find other schools to play against convicts, was on FX in Oct I think

Find a movie title by description [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of the 1980's movie/comedy were an advertising agent is institutionalised and the other patients intercept the advertising companies mail and do the advertising for their new friend. The advirtising company thinks they are brilliant,and the man does not find out about the...

Find movie title by description [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is about a girl from a wealthy NY family who finds love and wants to be loved for herself and not her wealth.She runs away from school ? Returning to her family home in NY which she knows will be vacant as her family moves to its other home in Florida for the Winter .The house is however...

View more questions Search