Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rc4510 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2010, 04:06 PM
    Problem with inj.contol press sensor voltage,where to find a online manual for 03 250

Check out some similar questions!

1997 ford f-250 glow plug problem [ 1 Answers ]

I went to start the truck gloplug lihgt came on did not start turn it off tried it again anthe gloplug light did not come.changed the gloplug relay that is next to the fuel filter canister it look like a starter selinoid still will not come on. I can run a jumper wire an get them to come on and can...

Bryant furnace - must press manual rollout reset for burner to ignite [ 2 Answers ]

My Bryant 350MAV furnace is not working properly. While the blower is first running it flashes a code 12. Then the light goes on solid and the burner never ignites. If I hold the manual rollout reset button for 20 seconds the ignitor starts to glow and the burner ignites. What needs to be...

1995 Altima Idleing problem Knock & O2 sensor, EGR Flow Problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have 1995 Nissan Altima with 67,000 miles. When the car is idleing when I start it or when it is at a red light the rpm's go from 6000 to 9000. It sounds like I am reving the engine. The engine sounds fine when I am driving the car ( rpm's are consitent). I went to AutoZone the read out errors...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.