Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deedee1979 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2010, 03:31 PM
    Help finding history about are land we live on?
    Trying to find out about the land we live on we been told that there was an old schoolhouse once on are land we located an marker that there once was something once there about we can't find any info. About thye old schoolhouse cr. 112 three rivers/ george west Texas the road that runs by the marker used to be back in the day the old wagon trail they would use the also called the area mountain view
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 11, 2010, 01:52 PM

You can do a records search first and foremost. Through title. Then check old newspapers to confirm. Many old newspapers are available online too. Is there a town library where you might find a local historian?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the history of my land [ 6 Answers ]

Tell me the history of my land - moved from forum help -

History of the land I live on [ 4 Answers ]

I have lived in this house for about 2 years now. The guy my boyfriend and I live with tells me that he bought this house brand new, and no one has ever lived in it. However it's not the house I am worried about. It's the land I am worried about. In my bedroom, sometimes when I turn the t.v on...

I am needing an answer in finding this movie about and enchanted land [ 1 Answers ]

:confused:okay I had seen this movie when I was a little girl I am 22 now so I'm thinking this movie was based or made in the 70's or early 80's era. What I remember about this movie (which may not be much) was this young girl who had a boy's haircut found this magic mirror in her grandmother's...

View more questions Search