Ask
    saillavie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2010, 02:25 PM
    Find a book by plots
    A college track coach in Oregon seduces his student athletes
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 10, 2010, 02:29 PM

Your local public library has database and print resources to identify this book. Please call and ask for reader's advisory. (My library is closing, so I can't call until tomorrow.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where do I find a romance book title for a book I can't remember? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a book from the 90's, it has home in the title, and the main characters are helen and rafe.

Cemetery plots [ 1 Answers ]

My family has some cemetery plots in the city of mentor Ohio and the deed died with my great uncle no one knows its location my family has head stones with our name on at the plots in question. My father and mother uncles grand mother grand father are all buried there.dont want these to go to...

Mean Standard Deviation & 95% Confidence Intervals for Forest Plots [ 1 Answers ]

I need to work out SD and 95% confidence intervals of mean reduction in HBA1C levels. This is for plotting a forest plot. I'm a bit stuck And here is the data, can anybody help me? http://tinypic.com/r/25u4gv8/5 And at the bottom of the table it says http://tinypic.com/r/301dfyf/5

Cemetery plots [ 3 Answers ]

My family has cemetery plots in a city in Ohio where all my family is buried. No one has deed to plots and there are about 12 plots left the cemetery never asked for proof of ownership when we would burie some family member.know their saying we need a deed to open grave.no one knows where deed is...

Gift of plots [ 7 Answers ]

This might not be the best place for this, but anyway.. Having gone to a wake on Friday and a funeral on Monday, the topic of funerals reared its ugly head in my household. As of now I have made no provisions for them (personally, I'd prefer to be cremated and kept at home in an urn). My wife...

View more questions Search