Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ztdrum93 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2010, 12:40 PM
    Sometimes my girlfriend treats me like rubbish
    My girl and I have been together almost 10 months now. However, she has a bad temper problem and sometimes she freaks out on me and pretends like everything in the world and everything that's wrong in her life is my fault. I give her her space yet she still acts angry towards me. She makes me feel great but sometimes whenever I try to help out she says I'm lazy and I half-*** things but I don't, I do everything I can to help. She is a lot like her mother and her mother says that she doesn't even know why my girl lets me over cause I barely help out but I ALWAYS offer to help out. I want to call them a bunch of hypocritical *****es but I know that probably won't do me any good. Whenever I offer they say "no it's alright" and yet they think I'm lazy sometimes. She makes me feel useless sometimes and I go into a depression about it. I want to freak out on her so bad sometimes but I know not to let my anger get the best of me. I don't know how to deal with it.
    lemon14 Posts: 143, Reputation: 9

Oct 10, 2010, 12:52 PM
    I think that you should tell her how bad her behaviour makes you feel like. If you do help her like you said and she still keeps making you feel useless, then she doesn't deserve you. Maybe it is an indirect way to tell you that she doesn't want to be with you anymore (girls usually send signals instead of telling sharp what they want) or maybe she is just very ungrateful. Ask her and find out!
    ztdrum93 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2010, 12:59 PM
    Comment on lemon14's post
    All right, thank you very much!:)
    lady_joker Posts: 4, Reputation: -2

Oct 29, 2010, 11:46 PM
    You should'nt let a girl that you only been dating for 10 teat you like that when her mom says your lazy that means she's still a mama's girl and she has to cut the umblical cord and grow up and you don't deserve a girl like that
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2010, 05:19 AM

You should never let any girl treat you like that. From what you've said, she's probably learned her behavior from her mother, but that doesn't mean she'll ever be able to change. It sounds to me like she's controlling and verbally abusing you.

You deserve someone who treats you with respect and it obviously isn't her. I'd move on and find someone with some appreciation.
    cozyk Posts: 802, Reputation: 125

Oct 30, 2010, 06:35 AM

What is it about this girl that appeals to you? There is no reason you should put up with this kind of treatment. Treat YOURSELF better than she treats you and get away from her and her shenanigans.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 30, 2010, 07:51 AM

I would have been long gone, because I know there has to be a female with a sweeter disposition than this girl, and her mama.

Stay and be depressed if you want to, but the way to handle her is to leave her alone, and pray for the next victim she gets.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2010, 07:31 AM

Here's how you deal with it: click your heels and run the other way and don't look back.
    Vasque7586 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2012, 08:20 AM
    I think you should give it another 6 months and try to really impress her and show her you really love her, this should include buying her lots of gifts and even letting her have fun with other guys if she wants. If she's still treating you like rubbish after 6 months, give it another 6 months and spend even more money on her! It's important to realise that you're lucky to have a sexy girlfriend, you should not be criticising her at all. She is right to act like the boss and you should probably apologise to her for complaining about it. Just accept the situation and treat her like the princess that she is, you could even offer to massage her feet and do her laundry and ironing. You should be on your hands and knees worshipping this fantastic girl. I don't understand your problem.
    charlles keega Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2012, 06:32 PM
    Ha!
    manh2776 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2012, 08:24 PM
    You need to date someone who is nice to you my advice dump her and then stay low a couple weeks then find someone new

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ok I;m going through a lot of rubbish right now... [ 5 Answers ]

OK I;m going through a lot of crap right now... my girlfriend of 6 years just broke up with me I'm her first love and she's my first love. I got home last Wednesday to a note on the table saying that she had left me and pretty much wasn't coming back and she had been feeling like this for awhile. I...

Rubbish in bed [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I have been in a relationship with my partner for 2 and a half years. Our relationship is good, apart from in the bedroom department. I know that I don't satisfy my partner sexually. I have tried and tried, but I am still totally useless in bed. I have very little self confidence, when I look...

Removal of Rubbish [ 4 Answers ]

I know my question isn't exactly about home improvement as such but I couldn't find the right section to put it in. Rubbish has recently started to pile up next to my back gate in the ginnel. There are about 4 bin liners full of stuff and two boxes full of rubbish. Obviously these should have been...

My rubbish shed [ 2 Answers ]

Sorry to use the french word there, but I need help with an attached porch/shed to my garage. The roof is flat and leaking. It has been leaking for one year or more. So yes, the boards are getting water logged. I will either fix this thing (close to 2500.00) or else knock it down. If I knocked...

How rubbish is christmas! [ 5 Answers ]

I split up with my ex around 5 weeks ago now (all my own doing) and I don't blame her for finishing with me. Wrote her a letter around 4 weeks ago telling her it was not what I wanted to do but I believed her when she said that she did not want anything to do with me anymore and I was going to move...

View more questions Search