Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ilikeu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2007, 10:03 AM
    Hydroquinone - good or evil?
    I've been reading through some of the posts in the skin lightening forum and I read a lot of people dislike "hydroquinone". I was just wondering if anyone could explain what's wrong with hydroquinone. My dermatologist recommended it to me for my acne scars and it seems to work fine. But if it's dangerous I would want to know. Thanks so much. :o
    Lokeelee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2007, 03:49 PM
    I think it can make the skin darker if you use it too much. I was using it before and I started seeing my face get darker and darker. Once I stopped, my normal color came back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hydroquinone [ 38 Answers ]

I wonder if there are good products that conatins Hydroquinone 2 % ? For worldwide shipping, I found one site but the shipping for other coutries than Usa seems to be very hard to understand, manual shipping intructions, and you have to make everything on your own. Weight, types, and everything....

Hydroquinone [ 4 Answers ]

Please read the other topics I wrote, this one can you delete moderator, I start to write and sudenly just click the button, my fault :) Read my other topic:) Bye

Hydroquinone [ 22 Answers ]

Hi Im new to this site. And Ive been reading some posts. In my experience a lot of over the counter bleaching brands don't help because at the most they have 2% hydroquinone and that is not enough for people such as african-americans with highly pigmented skin. I suggest going to a dermatologist....

IS hydroquinone really that Bad? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know about you guys but I'm really getting tired of searching for a skin lightning product that actually works, I mean I've probabley searched every where, read every forum and article about skin lightning, and I'venoticed that the products that people are saying really works are the one's...

Hydroquinone 2% [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Lots of beauty creams for dark skin contain hydroquinone 2%.word is being passed around that this chemical is accumulative and can damage the kidneys. Can anyone verify the authenticity of this claim?is it science or myth?

View more questions Search