Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rubama Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2010, 04:41 AM
    How to become fat in a month
    I'm Ruba. 21 years old. My height and Weight is 170cm and 40kg. I'm looking so lean. Whenever am going to hospital doctors used to say " you are healthy, you should eat well". I tried many different ways to become fat. But, everything was failed. I'm highly worried and disappointed with this matter. So please help me to become fat in a short period.
    johndoe99 Posts: 167, Reputation: 21

Oct 10, 2010, 06:37 AM

Bodybuilding.com - Weight Gainers Listing. Find The Best Weight Gainer!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 10, 2010, 07:24 AM

Gaining weight is not being fat, being fat is unhealthy.

And you are not going to be fat or skinny in one month it is a period to change eating habits and adopt to life style changes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to become fat in a month [ 6 Answers ]

Hi this shravan from hyderabad.I don't understand why am not becoming fat.my age is 23.my weight is 58,and my height is 6.please suggest me how to become fat.

How to become fat in a month [ 6 Answers ]

I am 29 yrs old . I am very thin. I am only 49 kg. 5.7" inches.how can i improve my health Reply me

How to become fat in a month [ 1 Answers ]

Hie I am 19 years old... I tried many things to becom fat but I can't so *** u help mell

How to become fat in a month? [ 7 Answers ]

I am an Indian(Keralite). I have tried to become fat but I couldn't. What should I eat in particular so that I become fat in a short time. I usually don't eat anything in the mornings due to early college hrs. I am mostly hungry in the afternoon and in the evenings. Please help. I am a 21 year...

View more questions Search