Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    agandiza Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2010, 05:46 PM
    Unknown movie title- 80s/90s cartoon/animated movie about a dance? About 15 min long?
    Gosh please help!

I can't remember the title of it and my memory is hazy but it was like a really short cartoon movie, probably 15 minutes long and it was like a bunch of girls going to a dance. I think they were in a hurry like they were late. And there was something about a white convertible type car. I just remember dresses and they had to get to a dance or a prom and a white car lol. But I really loved it and I would watch it over and over again when I was little so it was out in the mid/late 90s. The movie might have been 80s themed.

Please help! Thank you (:
    sabady Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2011, 08:26 AM
    Looking for the tittle of a movie thriller from 2010, it starts or the trailer starts like this girl about 15 years old comes out og house puts on headphones and starts to jog the song sweet dreams is plaing in her headphones and then she see's something in the corner of her eye stops and looks and she see's a small doll figurine pics it up looks at it looks around and something fast running at he grabs her and they both disappear looks scary can someone help me with the name of this movie. Thank you.
    blondemuch09 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2011, 01:57 PM
    The eye or the unborn with jessica alba

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Three unknown animated movie titles 80s/early 90s [ 26 Answers ]

For the last couple years I've been on a quest to find all the movies I used to love as a kid. But I'm down to 3 that seem impossible! Maybe one of you can help me! :D Movie 1 - I recently had a tiny break in this case. This movie was almost definitely made from a children's book called "The...

80s/90s Cartoon Movie - Armored Vehicles - Title Unknown! [ 3 Answers ]

I am struggling to remember the name of a Cartoon Movie from the late 80's early 90's. The story was about an inventor recruited by the government? To use his new special metal as armor plating for vehicles. I remember the material didn't register when "scanned". The package was handed to...

Animated movie 80s-90s [ 2 Answers ]

Kay I'm looking for an animated after school special about a girl and fish bones? It was some sort of Cinderella story. I believe the girl was Asian.

Unknown movie title from late 80s early 90s [ 1 Answers ]

I remember there are a lot of charactes on a journey, its an animated movie made in either the late 80s or early 90s. I recall something to do with snowwhite and the seven dwarfs and the title could be a play on words about it. I cannot remember anymore, I hope someone ca remember!

Either an 80s or 90s animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, tonight my girlfriend asked me if I remembered an animated movie that had a little mouse running from this black sludge (she thinks it might have been tar)(but it was the villain of the movie) and it also involved a locked door. I know its not much to work with, but if anybody can shed...

View more questions Search