Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tellme2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2007, 08:42 AM
    Topic Sentence
    I need a topic sentence for the following subject: Tips for Job Hunting in Today's Market
    jeffp Posts: 30, Reputation: 7

Jan 1, 2007, 02:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tellme2
    I need a topic sentence for the following subject: Tips for Job Hunting in Today's Market
    I did a Google search on Tips for Job Hunting in Today's Market and it came up with several articles that you should be able to use to develop a topic sentence.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can someone help me on this period topic! [ 4 Answers ]

Can someone help me ? I had my period for a full 7 days , it went away for a day then came back again. I have now had it for a full 17 days. I've been to the doctors , he suggested I go on a higher dosage pill and skip the sugar pill but this hasn't worked. My flow is regular so I have a feeling...

Imperative sentence? [ 1 Answers ]

Just curious, could the following two sentences be considered imperative sentences. I believe so, but just double checking for my son's homework. 1. Josh go to your room. 2. You better go to your room. Thanks.

Never seen this topic before... [ 5 Answers ]

This is a unique problem that I am not quite sure what to do about it. My girlfriend and I have been together for almost 14 years, living together for maybe 10. During the past 2 years our relationship has stagnated into more housemates instead of lovers. We are good friends and get along very...

How longs the jail sentence for stealing a vechile? [ 3 Answers ]

Well I have to ask. I friend of mine stole a car and I was with him We got caught last night And I was wonder what the maximum and the minimum jail sentence that he might get.

A complex sentence [ 1 Answers ]

Should only be preceded by another complex sentence. Should only be followed by another complex sentence. Has more than one phrase. Has only one phrase.

View more questions Search