Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sarmut Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2010, 05:06 PM
    2005 passenger side seat not working
    My 2005 Chevy Tahoe passenger side power seat (all functions- fwd/back, tilt and recline) stopped working. Does anyone know where the fuse/ breaker or ground is located? Does the breaker automatically reset?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Oct 9, 2010, 05:28 PM

Here's how to easily test all under dash and under hood fuses with a test light or multimeter:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post252145

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2005 Chevy Tahoe Passenger Power Windows and Both Power Seats not Working [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2005 Chevy Tahoe. The passenger side windows stopped working and both passenger and driver power seats stopped working. All of this happened at the same time. I saw this same problem posted by another user back in January but I didn't see a clear answer. Does anybody know how to fix...

2005 Tahoe Power Seat [ 3 Answers ]

Drivers side power seat not operating - neither forward/backward, up/down, nor tilt work. Passenger side works fine. Heated seat function on both sides, driver and passenger, quit working at the same time. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

93 grand marquis-passenger seat removal [ 2 Answers ]

We have water directly under the front passenger seat. No water in the footwell. All door gaskets are fine, and the plug in rear passenger footwell is tight. In order to determine where the water comes from, we have to take the seat out. We found we could remove 3 floor bolts, but not the...

2005 tahoe drivers seat no power [ 1 Answers ]

My 2005 tahoe drivers seat has no power and also the front seat warmers no power... how to fix? Fuses seem OK..

2005 Dodge Caravan disarming passenger airbag [ 0 Answers ]

I own a 2005 Dodge Caravan. I have two small dogs whom ride in a carseat designed for dogs in the front passenger seat. I was told I need to disarm the passenger side airbag because if it deploys it could kill my dogs. How do I disarm the passenger side airbag and if I disarm it can it be reset on...

View more questions Search