Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SIMONP1965 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2010, 03:34 PM
    A/C and heat don't work, blower works fine
    Turned on my A/C and soon found out it wasn't blowing cool air, then tried the heat and that did n kick in ether, the blower works fine, and the thermostat turns off and on the blower fine, MODEL: Carrier 40AQ024300BU

Check out some similar questions!

Blower works with heat does not work with air conditoner [ 6 Answers ]

I have a YORK HVAC unit, the blower works fine when I have the heat on, however, when I put the air conditioner on, the inside blower doesn't work. No air comes out of the vent? Is there a control some where which dictates the blower to go on and off based on heating or AC?

Blower motor won't shut off in heat mode but works fine in A/C mode [ 0 Answers ]

I have an older lennox unit that is pilot light. The blower motor won't shut off when the temp is reached on the thermostat but it works fine in ac mode. What could cause this? I'm confused because it worked 2 weeks ago when I turned my ac off and the thermostat is in auto and only shuts off when I...

Blower will not work with a/c but works with heat [ 2 Answers ]

We have a coleman evcon blend air II furnace. The blower motor will not kick on when the a/c is turned on, but will kick on when switched over to heat. The outside unit is working. We have replaced the thermostat and a relay switch and still no fix. Any ideas?

Blower turns on and off / flame works fine [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Luxaire Delux High Efficiency Furnace (PBNU-LD12N1000)that probably isn't to efficient since it's about 15 years old. I recently bought a new home and have had trouble with the blower in the furnace turning off before the house is heated to the correct temp. It will then turn itself back...

Intermittent blower on a/c only, works fine with heat [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1997 or 98 Coleman Natural Gas Furnace with A/C. The blower works fine during the winter when I use heat. When I use the A/C, it seems that once the blower starts working for a bit on a hot day, it evetually (if on for more than 10 minutes at a time or so) starts kicking on and off while...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.