Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    John Bold Posts: 58, Reputation: 0

Oct 9, 2010, 03:16 PM
    What software is the best (easy/useful/professional) to program pic microcontroller ?
    'm an Electronic dude who graduated from college about 2004.
    Recently, I've decided to go back programming micro-controllers and figured that everything about micro-controllers have been changed completely. When I was in studying, pic16f84 was not easily affordable but now, it's as cheap as $3. Anyway, after 6 long years I want to start programming micro-controller. I saw new "Parallax" thing and bunch of others but, I need you guys' help about software and hardware recommendations because everything has changed and I don't know about which one is good which one not right now.

My question would be;

What software provide me easy and professional programming which I'll also use it to product my own designs to sell them in future plans?
    kingofkingsxz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2011, 11:29 AM
    I would recommend either the 8051 microcontroller <T89C51AC2> using assembly or c programming OR

Arduino atmega 328 / 1280 are very easy too the compiler can be found of their website with several examples using C

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I zoom a pic larger and save it so I print it enlarged with kodiak easy share? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I zoom a pic larger and save it so I can print it enlarged with kodiak easy share?

Easy software to format recordable CD [ 2 Answers ]

Friends... I would like to record Music CD... but I am unable to succeed... please help me with software URL... Which teaches me? Formatting the recordable CD + how to create (Music CD) Thanks

Kodak easy share software [ 3 Answers ]

I just received a new kodak easy share camera and cannot get the software to work. I have a Dell with xp software on it. Any suggestions? Pmuggleston

Kodak Easy Share Program [ 3 Answers ]

I think I have lost all my pictures. I had over 900. The message that comes up is "that file may have been renamed or moved in your windows file system". Any way I can retrieve the pics or are they gone forever. I am not quite sure, but I think I deleted My Pictures accidentally. HELP.

View more questions Search