Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hamworld05 Posts: 370, Reputation: 12

Oct 9, 2010, 01:05 PM
    Future NBA baller is depressed about his chances of getting in the Toronto Raptors
    How come a Canadian has never been on the Raptors? Is it because the ballers in Canada are not good enough?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 9, 2010, 01:40 PM

Basketball isn't our sport, hamworld, hockey is; secondary is baseball. Probably why we are not in the Raptors. I don't know anyone around here who gets excited about basketball. The Raptors, who are they ?

Tick

Oct 9, 2010, 01:43 PM
    tickle! You stuck with this forum. Why? I hate the format. It is ugly.

True manliness is forcing me to be the exception. How do I become the exception that ends up on the Raptors?
    Expert

Oct 9, 2010, 01:51 PM

Hamworld ! I don't mind the format, don't notice the kinks anymore. So you are the one who wants to be on the Raptors ? Are you too short ?

Tick

Oct 9, 2010, 02:02 PM
    It is not that tickle it is that I noticed that everyone on the raptors is not canadian. How is a canadian baller supposed to end up on the raptors? I am starting to think that when I do get drafted by a team I should later request to sign a contract with the raptors.

Expert

Oct 9, 2010, 02:05 PM

Sorry, ham, I don't know what to say about this. It is a good thing you have a sense of humour because my name would be mud right now with anyone else.

How long have you been playing basketball, what city are from, Toronto?

Oct 9, 2010, 02:08 PM
    10 years, tickle. I am from Ottawa. If I do execute the plan, I hope the Raptors will not end up being a step down.
    Expert

Oct 9, 2010, 02:42 PM

Any chance you can play hockey with the ottawa senators and go from there :)

Oct 9, 2010, 02:46 PM
    When I do attain true manliness hockey professionals will still outmatch me for I cannot even begin to comprehend the skills they have.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mom is depressed and she's making me depressed what do I do! [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I am 14 years old and my mom is depressed and is making me depressed I started working with her and she freaked out at me because I didn't sweep properly, she brought me home and just left. How do I help her and help myself! I'm starting to think of suicide but I can't just leave...

Making It To the NBA [ 2 Answers ]

Wassup everybody, my question is that I want to make it to the NBA and I'm in toronto what drills can I do to make myself better, stronger, and smarter? P.S I'm on the school basketball team and me and my friends do not get enough minutes. How can I get more minutes ?

What Should I Do About This Future Nba Star? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm 16 years old and I've attended school with this guy since the 6th grade and I moved away to jersey after we graduated the 8th with each other and he is attended this school in queens with a lot more different people to him and I'm attending this reatarded school with all these ghetto kids...

Nba or nfl? [ 1 Answers ]

36 Have been accused of spousal abuse 7 Have been arrested for fraud

Nba question [ 1 Answers ]

Heard on the radio today that Miami heat's lost last night to the bulls is the worse blow out of a world champion on an opening night ever in the history of the NBA . Can anyone confirm this? And perhaps give me the next two closest?:p

View more questions Search