Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cristauro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2010, 08:16 PM
    How to type when you scan something
    I am scaning something that I want to change the info that is in there but I don't know how can some body tell me how
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 8, 2010, 08:28 PM

Scan it onto your hard drive, open Word, copy and paste the scanned information into Word, and then change words.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can not scan [ 1 Answers ]

I bought packard bell diamond 1200 plus scanner but when after installing the soft ware I can not scan.the message I had was my scanner is either not connected or the software is not properly installed.I am using xp service pack 3 I have tried serveral times but the same problem.I don't if the...

Type I and Type II Errors (Statistics and Probability) [ 1 Answers ]

A researcher studying stress is interested in the blood pressure measurements of chief executive officers (CEOs) of major corporations. He believes that the mean systolic blood pressure, of CEOs of major corporations is less than mm Hg, which is the value reported in a possibly outdated journal...

First Scan [ 16 Answers ]

I have my first scan on the 2nd may when I will be 13weeks. Im not too sure on what to expect! Any ideas?

Scan showed nothing, what now? [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I was/am? Just 6 weeks pregnant. I had to go to hospital for an internal scan today as I had a light bleed 3 days ago with cramp. Both scans showed no problems with my ovaries and there was no sac in my womb. I then had blood test for hcg level. Have to go back on Friday for another test...

How do I scan [ 4 Answers ]

I have an all in one print scan copy. How do I know it is connected to the computer? Is that proven in that I can pri9nt from AOL to the printer... then how come it doesn't scan when I am in word it says I am not connected... u know?

View more questions Search