Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AlyJ.Nicole Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2010, 07:52 PM
    Is there a job I can have at age 11 Not for too long but still pays you??
    I saw a really nice electric guitar it is in perfect shape and its only $150.00
    So if there are any suggestions for an outgoing crazy dork like me,please list them and thank you soooo much I appreciate it. Oh and if this helps anything I get perfect grades in math because if you think about it music is kind of math and the beat to my ♥

p.s.
    I REALLY Want to START A BAND!!
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

Oct 9, 2010, 01:40 AM
    You're outgoing, maybe you can use your awesome math skills & tutor kids in your school. Just put a few fliers up and talk to your teacher who may be able to help direct you. My wife tutors on the side of being a teacher and makes a small fortune. Good luck!

AlyJ.Nicole151 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2010, 11:35 AM
    Comment on Greg Quinn's post
    Thank you
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

Oct 10, 2010, 12:06 AM
    Comment on Greg Quinn's post
    I'm sorry you never got a lot of replies to your question. I think it's a great question, with a goal! If the tutoring doesn't pan out, you could Mow lawns (or shovel snow) to make your money too.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 14, 2010, 03:49 PM

With your parents help you could also help others around the house. Like light dusting and vacuming. Another thing is think of a craft you might be good at. Its getting to that time of year and people love to buy home made things.

Let your dreams inspire you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am retiring at age 63. What kind of tax will I pay when I leave my job? [ 3 Answers ]

I am retiring at age 63. What kind of tax will I pay when I leave my job?

Finding a job at this age [ 4 Answers ]

Im 12 years old and I'm having trouble finding a job do any of you know a job that I can do.:confused:

Who pays for job relocation? [ 3 Answers ]

I would love to work for one of those huge, beautiful hotels in Las Vegas! Unfortunately I don't have enough money to pick up and 'make that move'. Is there a program, company, government agency that'll pay for relocating from one city to another to begin a new career/job? (I don't have any...

View more questions Search