Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2006, 10:39 PM
    New Year... New You!
    For those of you that had some tough break ups and were having a tough couple of weeks I just wanted to say Congratulations the hard part is over. It's 2007 and you've got a new year full of new possibilities to look FORWARD to. You may have a memory of you past but those memories belonged to a different era.
    Your new era is here, It's a new year and a new you.
    momincali Posts: 641, Reputation: 242

Dec 31, 2006, 11:14 PM
    Such a wonderful comment from such a SCARY looking avatar... I like it!
    wap Posts: 177, Reputation: 54

Jan 1, 2007, 04:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chuff
    For those of you that had some tough break ups and were having a tough couple of weeks I just wanted to say CONGRADULATIONS the hard part is over. It's 2007 and you've got a new year full of new possibilities to look FORWARD to. You may have a memory of you past but those memories belonged to a different era.
    Your new era is here, It's a new year and a new you.
    Thank you very much, I feel a bit down today. It is good to share things. Happy New Year x
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Jan 1, 2007, 05:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by wap
    Thank you very much, I feel a bit down today. It is good to share things. Happy New Year x
    Love it Chuff... A New Year and it's a New You... HAPPY 2007 !

Wap, you just tell yourself... this is going to be YOUR YEAR girl!! Let no one or nothing get in your way of accomplishing all of your goals... and the first one is to be happy!! Surround yourself only with those who truly care about WAP... all others... are UNINVITED :):). Got it? Sending you lots of good thoughts Wap... Happy New Year to you!!
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Jan 1, 2007, 08:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by wap
    wap Happy New Years to you ;) and your right its better to share things then keep them all bottled up inside.

Chuff love the post so true it all begins here the year 2007 a fresh.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2007, 08:48 AM
    Each day of every persons life should be looked that way. Every single day is a new day. What we as humans have a hard time doing is leaving the day before us and in the past. What we need to do is move forward every new day there is.

Happy new year to everybody!

Joe
    momincali Posts: 641, Reputation: 242

Jan 1, 2007, 01:55 PM
    Happy New Year to you All!
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Jan 1, 2007, 02:34 PM
    Happy New Year to everyone! Lets make 2007 better than 06'. Wishes for health and happiness!
    Geoffersonairplane Posts: 1,195, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Jan 1, 2007, 03:35 PM
    Thanks Chuff..

I hope that 2007 will be better for everyone. I'm sure it will be.
    BlazingCold Posts: 130, Reputation: 31

Jan 1, 2007, 04:20 PM
    I thought this "new year" stuff was just crap when I first heard it. But I do feel better that I can say that everything happened last year. I look forward to 2007.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

New year wish [ 1 Answers ]

Wish you happy new year.may this year bring you happy and prosper life. Cheers www.vijay.bhatter.com www.indiaforum.com

Full-year for Federal, Part-year for State ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am an alien and comply with the qualification for full-year tax resident for Federal, but not with my state's where I should be considered as a part-year tax resident. Is it a problem if my status are different for federal and state, or does my federal status "overwrite" my state status...

6th Year F1, Converted to H-1B last year [ 3 Answers ]

Hi ATE, Thank you so much for everything you have done for all of us. I really really appreciate your help and advice. You are THE man! My case is like that: I came to US on F1 in 08/2000, and had been on F1 until I got my H-1B visa on Nov. 1st last year. From last May to last Oct. I...

Pregnant 16 year old, by 14 year old [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to know if anyone knows the rape laws in Ohio. There is a situation that I need to find out. I know a 16 year old girl pregnant by a 14 year old boy. Is their a rape law that would apply. Can the 14 year old boys parents go after the 16 year old girl or can the girls parents go...

View more questions Search