Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    captainhorse Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2010, 10:55 AM
    Clone monitors
    I need to find clone monitors on my Cyber power laptop to extend the monitor to my Samsung TV. I've got xp. I did it before by right clicking on the desktop and clicking on properties. Now I can't find it. Help?
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

Oct 22, 2010, 08:34 PM

Plug in your other monitor. Then Press the "Fn"+"F5".

This should work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outlook/calendar clone software [ 4 Answers ]

Looking for an Outlook replacement.

Microsoft outlook clone [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a free software/open software product like MS WORD's Microsoft Outlook. I've tried SUNBIRD it has some serious limitations. However, it is free. Thank you.:)

Clone A Program CD Rom [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me how to clone a useable copy of a "program" CD ROM? I bought a copy of Acronis True Image 11, and would like to make and use a backup copy, and put away the original for safekeeping. I read about some software called 321 Soft Clone, but it says that it copies Data CDs. Not...

Clone a Hard Drive [ 13 Answers ]

I want to make a clone of my hard drive that is going out (getting noisy) but still working. I'd like this to be as simple as possible, so I can just make the clone and swap the drives, and be done. I've heard a lot about how great Acronis True Image is, so I bought it. Not opened yet. ...

How do I clone a hard drive? [ 4 Answers ]

My boss has bought 6 new pc's and has asked me to install both commercial software and our own customised accounting software on each system. He wants every PC to be identical. I put everything on the first machine today and it took me around 2 to 3 hours. My nephew said that what I...

View more questions Search