Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AnswersSoon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2010, 10:51 AM
    Name 5 current operating systems and the computers or configurations each operates.
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Oct 8, 2010, 12:14 PM

Is this a homework assignment?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 9, 2010, 07:46 AM

What is this asking about? Personal computers as well as many devices today run on software of some kind.
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Oct 14, 2010, 06:26 AM

That is so broad. Take XP for example list the computer it operates on? Haha there are hundreds.

I'm sure this is homework and if so Im sure you have a book, and obviously you have the internet.

Have you tried using Google? It's quite handy.

Rick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Operating Systems [ 1 Answers ]

Noticed on here you have similar situations & I had Windows ME on my computer & it kept having issues so I was going to install Windows 2000... went to do this & it should have got rid of Windows ME but didn't & now I have 2 operating systems on my computer & I can't get them off to reinstall back...

2 operating systems [ 8 Answers ]

I took my computer to get fixed and when I got it back it said I have 2 operating systems on here how do I take one off without losing any of my stuff??

Operating systems [ 1 Answers ]

How do I keep PC from going into hibernation

2 operating systems [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I installed XP pro rather than upgrading home. Now I have 2 OS on my PC. Obviously I'd like to simply be running pro and not home. I'd like to get all my settings from home to pro and get rid of home. Can I do this, or should I just uninstall pro and try and upgrade again. Thanks,...

I have 2 operating systems? HELP! [ 1 Answers ]

I reinstalled my windows xp professional. When the computer boots, it asks me which operating system to start from? I always pick the first one because it is the reinstalled xp. How can I get rid of it asking me that questions? This happened to me before but I forget how to do it.

View more questions Search