Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Patf Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2006, 08:14 PM
    Kitchen faucet water pressure low then high
    My kitchen faucet hot and cold has low water pressure when turn on but run normal with high pressure after ran water a few minutes, nothing but water came out. It happened same situation every time when turn on the faucet. Other faucets inside the house are OK, only the one at kitchen.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 1, 2007, 07:45 AM
    Pump or city water? What's the brand name of the faucet? One handle or two knobs? Back to you. Regards, Tom

Jan 1, 2007, 11:25 PM
    It is city water. The brand something like Moen with 2 knobs, one for cold and one for hot.

Pat
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 2, 2007, 08:38 AM
    Do you have a PRV (Pressure Regulating Valve)? Do you know your house pressure? Back to you. Tom

Jan 15, 2007, 01:22 PM
    There PRV and I don't know the water pressure. It is only the kitchen faucet has problem of slow at the beginning after turn on it but fast / stronge after few minutes. The rest faucets inside the house have no problem at all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Peerless kitchen faucet low pressure? [ 15 Answers ]

Hey there, I want to first off say thanks for any and all input on the matter its much appreciated. I have peerless model# p99578 it's the kitchen faucet two handles and one long neck up the middle. This thing has very little pressure when using hot or cold? It does however have great pressure...

Low water pressure on kitchen faucet [ 3 Answers ]

I'm hoping that someone can help me on my issue because I am at my end! I recently replaced my kitchen faqucet with a Peerless, two handle faucet with sprayer. Since then my water pressure has been poor. I then took off the sprayer and capped the middle threaded outlet underneath but I still have...

Low water pressure from kitchen faucet [ 4 Answers ]

I turn on my hot or cold and just getting half of what I should have, I checked the aereator and it it OK, Fixture is 2 yrs old, hot and cold handles. I unscrewed top knob to take apart but could not unscrew the handle or cap. Help

Low hot water pressure from kichen faucet only- 1 handle faucet [ 7 Answers ]

Hi. My question is similar to one asked a few posts ago except this is a 1 handle faucet. I plan on maintaining the boiler from now on but I have to fix the flow problem first. I disconnected the hot water supply line to the faucet and the pressure is excellent so I assume the problem is in the...

View more questions Search