Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    firstcav68 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2010, 05:08 AM
    Canon printers help desk
    I have a Cannon MP530. It has stopped printing. I keep getting error code 306 - reconnect to computer and re-power my printer. Note that prior to this I did disconnect the USB cable to my computer --- but I have connected and re-connected it several times with no success. My printer works fine when I scan in the scan mode. I appreciate any assistance you can provide.
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Oct 15, 2010, 03:14 PM

First of all - Thank for your service. My brother was a Marine at Chu-Lie, like you he made it home safely. Thank you!

Look in your instructions that came with your printer. You want to "Factory Reset" your printer. You might also want to delete the driver and then reinstall it.

You are not getting a connection made notice back to the PC.
    bazmaster Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2012, 10:52 AM
    I have a canon selphy cp510. I bought and installed a new ink cartridge. An error code comes up, usb002. Telling me ink cartridge is empty and needs to be replaced. I tried three new cartridges
    ttomsmith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2013, 03:05 PM
    My Canon MX870 All-In-One Printer is showing error code on panel of
    6A80 and says a printer error has occurred, turn off power and then back on.
    If problem persists, see manual. Manual addresses errors and states to call Service Center.

Can someone please help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Canon printers help desk [ 1 Answers ]

My mp180 doesn't switch on and gives a message of scanner error.please guide

Canon printers help desk [ 1 Answers ]

My pixma ip4000/ip300 will only print in blue... new tanks been cleaned etc. help please

Canon printers - help desk [ 5 Answers ]

My Cannon i860 will not print.

Canon All-In-One printers [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently had a problem with a Canon MP700. Everything worked beautifuly except the scanning function. I reinstalled the drivers exactly how the instructions asked, reinstalled the scanner and usb composite device separately, reinstalled the software, tested the printer on a different...

View more questions Search