Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mcrzeus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2010, 02:23 AM
    Iam hurting and heartbroken for being mature
    I have just come out of an 8month relationship, things were fine eith us at first. We met at a party, a few old friends got together, I didn't want anything serious but this changed dramatically. Everything was OK between us except I'm 22 and she was 18, I'm educated and she isn't, I work 6days a week, she's on benefits. It didn't bother me much until I started liking her more, we'd go out and meet at friends, or just drive to romantic places an hang out. It all changed for the worse soon after that, I began to like her, then love her, and she loved me too, but love is only a word who can describe what it exactly is? But then she started messing ne around, she would be out late at night, with friends who I can seriously say have no shame, respect for themselves or others, use your imagination, she would go with them and end up in there friends apartments and flats, I didn't mind much at 1st, but around 4 months into our relationship I decided to ask her if had cheated, and the answer was yes, she had cheated on me 2weeks into our relationship with her ex she was with for 3 years. I still loved her, and wanted to be with her so gave her a chance, but then I became insecure and slightly controlling, I asked her not to go out with her friends every other night, she ha no money anf in case of emergencies what would she do, she took that as me spoiling her fun, if she didn't have money she would obviously end up staying at these random apartments which sickens me! She has before and the guys are not very nice and want one thing so you can imagine what there like. I was so nice to her, and treated her well, but towards 6-7month I became nasty, she wouldn't change her going out, or look for a job or anything, she would e completely irresponsible, and she would always make me the last person on her list, this hurt a lot, because she'd say she loved me, probably meant it, but never showed me, or did anything to prove it, I went into debt because of her she showed no appreciation but to go out and get drunk, that was day 2 of a binge, then day 3 she went out and lied to me and said il be home on last bus, but then changed it to il be staying longer, to il be stayong at my friends ex boyfriends house all night. I cried very much, I haven't cried like this ever, she really hurt me, I literally begged and begged for the 3 hours for her to come home, and she didn't she just told me she wanted to go out, stay out with no money, and she was planing to go out again on the weekend, so I told her you can pick one of the nights don't go on both, I said I don't want to be with someone who is out alnight drunk and in random places, sometimes she doesn't know who she's with or where she is, but I love her and cannot do this anymore because I am becoming ill physically and I cannot cope anymore. Please help me get over her
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 8, 2010, 03:44 AM

It is obvious that at times not even love can overcome many social and economic differences

It will be hard, you break all contact, don't see her,don't talk to her, don't jump into a new relationship just get over it.
    KoolAide187 Posts: 94, Reputation: 21

Oct 16, 2010, 10:39 PM
    Believe it or not... there are girls out there who will actually appreciate you and actually "love" you. Which means they will respect the fact you're not with them at the time and they won't go out and leave you to your imagination. This girl clearly didn't love you. You can tell yourself whatever you want but if it was love she wouldn't had been staying out without you. She wouldn't had disrespected you the way she did. She used you I am afraid and you fell for her words and actions telling you she loved you when she really didn't feel that way.

You need to move on but like Churck said... don't go looking for another relationship. If you find another girl the first sign she starts to walk all over you... you need to sit her down and talk about it and if she can't respect you. You need to let her go. Nobody deserves to be disrepected in a relationship like that. Take control over your life and while you're doing that don't go look for love. Let love find you. That is the best way to go about it.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 16, 2010, 10:47 PM

I literally begged and begged for the 3 hours for her to come home, and she didn't she just told me she wanted to go out, stay out with no money, and she was planing to go out again on the weekend, so I told her you can pick one of the nights don't go on both, I said I don't want to be with someone who is out alnight drunk and in random places, sometimes she doesn't know who she's with or where she is, but I love her and cannot do this anymore because I am becoming ill physically and I cannot cope anymore
    Read this back to yourself. You were begging, forbidding, and have admitted that you don't want to be with a girl like her.

There's nothing to get over. You didn't have a relationship, you had a younger sister for a while. A rebellious younger sister that wouldn't listen to her older brother.

You two can't be in a relationship together, you both want different things. She wants to go out and party, you want her to do what you say. It's not going to work, so it's time to move on.

No contact. Trust me, you'll forget about her in no time. She never really made you happy any way.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2010, 06:03 AM

Altenweg, KoolAide187, and Fr_Chuck have really said it all.

You need to get out of that relationship and go complete no contact.

A woman that loves you doesn't treat you like that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am 31 weeks pregnant I think I am in early labor please help! [ 2 Answers ]

Iam 31 weeks pregnant I had a brown clump in my pantliner lastnight almost looked like a small piece of poop but was in my liner and today I have a lot of back pain and my belly is cramping and I am peeing every 2 seconds could this be early labor or not?

I am 19th years old I am female I need help? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey my name is jennifer I am 18 years old I have skiped a peorid in my life into I missed a whole month peroid of June but peroid came on in middle of July 23 I had regualr peroid seen aug 23 was my last peroid when sep came I skip a whole month ? Can anyone *** tell mw what wrong I haven't had a...

I am smelling things when I am trying to sleep [ 1 Answers ]

When I try and relax to sleep, I get smells just when I am trying to sleep I don't no wath the smell is like , but it there every night , ican smell it now, because I can't sleep now

View more questions Search