Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gizmod123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2006, 05:00 PM
    I've tried everything to climax
    I have been sexually active for well over 5 years now and I have never been able to reach orgasm. I feel like I have tried everything. I'm not ashamed of masturbating, but when I do it I will go on FOREVER without climax. It feels extremely pleasurable to me and I feel the build up and I can feel the climax RIGHT there, about to happen, but it never gets there! It's the same way with sex. My boyfriend is great, he tries to do everything he can to get me to climax, but it just never happens. He will go on for as long as he can and still... it's RIGHT there, but no climax. By the end of it I am just too exhausted, not to say the least for him, and we just give up. We know that trying too hard can be a problem and so every time we try to be as relaxed as possible and just enjoy each other, and we do, but it still doesn't work. Is there any advice anyone can give? Does anyone else have this kind of problem?
    bkdaniels Posts: 140, Reputation: 12

Dec 31, 2006, 06:51 PM
    Orgasm for women is as natural for a man and as desirable, but it is never as certain. Usually, failure to achieve orgasm is due, above all, to social and psychogenic reasons.

Of the few causes are repugnace for sex, and prudery (Sexually repressive), psychological contribution as well as one of inadequate technique. However, despite of the cause, the one with the lesser need for sex is at risk for a sexual aversion.

This is: Instead of sex being an experience that they both enjoy together, sex becomes enjoyable only for the one with the greatest need. And it can become a nightmare for the other spouse. In all too many marriages, sacrifice leads to a sexual aversion, which, in turn, leads to no sex at all.

Therefore, women who cannot achieve orgasm need professional help. You should consult with your Physician to rule out some conditions such as Multiple sclerosis, pernicious anemia, and genetic causes, which may have the symptom Failure to Achieve Orgasm.

Hope this answers your question!

REFERENCE(S)

1. Dr. Harley, 2006. How to Overcome Sexual Aversion
    Cutiepie_luv Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2007, 06:50 PM
    You know... when u think about reaching orgasm the whole time while having sex... you actually can't get it... its like a mind trick... just let loose and just make crazy or passion love...
    MISSIBAYBE Posts: 72, Reputation: 5

Jan 8, 2007, 03:22 PM
    For women, it's all about concentration. You don't have to think about having an orgasm, but you have to want it. First, you need to know what an orgasm feels like by yourself before you can have your man please you. Now, when you masterbate, are you doing this internally or externally? I've never had an orgasm from the infamous "G-spot" but what gets me is the clitoris interaction. You might want to experiement with toys. My favorite is the magic bullet. Give that a go!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't Climax? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 30 years old. When I have sex I can't seem to reach my climax anymore. I have had women love this situation, but I don't care anymore, I always had good stamina anyway. I'm going through a divorce right now. Nothing bad though other than I feel bad about some of the things I did but we are...

I can't seem to climax! [ 4 Answers ]

Hey... I'm a 19 year old male and I can't seem to ejaculate during sex! I am in a long-term relationship (now over 10 months) and scared I might lose it if I don't shape up in the bedroom... I used to blame the condoms for not giving the full feel but now my girlfriend is on the pill we've...

He can't climax! [ 20 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been having sex for about a month now. He was my first, but he has been with other women (2) in the past. With each of them, he was unable to climax during sex, and it is the same with me. He can maintain an erection for goodness knows how long, which is, you know, great...

How is cot worked out [ 1 Answers ]

1*(0.6+cot(180/44)) The Above Equation Is Bugging Me As I Do Not Know What Cot Is, Could Some On Please Help Me Out

Stuff that has worked for you! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, only write about products that WORKED for you. Starting with me: Name of product: Eldoquin Forte 4% Duration of usage: a couple of months, don't recall now as I've stopped using it Shades achieved: 1

View more questions Search