Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    silverangel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2010, 01:45 AM
    Find a movie title by description
    I am trying to find a movie it is about 3 women one is getting married she is freaking out so they go to vegas to all get married then get divorced but only one goes through with it the others back down and the one that was getting married before ends up falling back in love with her intended while the one that got married in vegas is trying to get a divorce where in the end she ends up not wanting it. Please help me
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 11, 2010, 02:29 PM

Wedding Bell Blues?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find movie title by description old [ 5 Answers ]

I've been wondering about a horror movie for years. I saw it back in the '70s, when I was very young, and it was quite old then. I can't remember many details but the one that always stands out is that a canopy bed lowers it's "canopy" while people are sleeping and smothers them. It raises...

How to find movie title by description [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember about this movie is that a couple were out driving and picked up a hitchiker who turned out to be a fugitive. Any way the fugitive and the wife got together and left the husband tied up in a hotel room.

Find a movie title by description [ 1 Answers ]

The movie came out a few years ago I think in 2007-08. The husband is suppose to go out of town for business but really he's having an affair, he's unable to go because him and his wife are kidnapped. The kidnapper has them do things. She has to take something into his work that could destroy his...

Find a movie title by description [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie in the 80's it was about this young man growing up in the era where there was no television only radio... The movie has narration by the young man and played music like from the 40's he has a brother that joins the military and he she's he's neighbour changing her clothes from the...

Find movie title by description [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is about a girl from a wealthy NY family who finds love and wants to be loved for herself and not her wealth.She runs away from school ? Returning to her family home in NY which she knows will be vacant as her family moves to its other home in Florida for the Winter .The house is however...

View more questions Search