Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    natalie20 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2010, 06:38 PM
    Why has my 3 yr old stopped talking while at daycare?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 6, 2010, 06:59 PM

Could be she is shy and overwhelmed by her surroundings. Give her time, she will come around in the socialized atmosphere of children her own age.

Tick
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2010, 10:06 PM

How do you know this? Who told you this this?
    You are not at school so explain who told you this.
    usaann Posts: 66, Reputation: 0

Dec 9, 2010, 08:50 PM
    Give her a time,
    GirlWSlingshot Posts: 224, Reputation: 21

Feb 19, 2011, 12:46 PM
    If she has been at home with you until this point then she might just be overwhelmed at the major change in her life. If she's been in the same daycare, then there may have been an incident that triggered the speech loss.

I realize this was posted a while ago, but since you haven't given an update I thought I would still comment. I hope that your little one is doing better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend has stopped talking to me [ 2 Answers ]

:confused:I don't know how to go about this. I have a good friend and she is a dieting freak. She doesn't eat properly and goes to gym almost everyday. She has lost lot of weight. I have asked her to eat properly but shr doesn't instead she asks me to eat properly( I am fine with my weight, and I...

I like a girl who I've been talking to her and she's talking to her ex a lot [ 7 Answers ]

I have been talking to the girl down my block and we have been talking a lot and I like her I visited her school today because a lot of my friends go there and they all saw her talking to him a lot throughout the day and I asked her about it and she said "we're not together right now haha" is this...

What should I do about my friend, who stopped talking to me? [ 1 Answers ]

In February, I met a man, who was in two of my classes. We started just studying together at the library and progressively we became close friends. He is married too and we would often talk about our interest, our marriage, and offer advice to each other. He even revealed things to me that he...

I'm lost my frind just stopped talking to me [ 1 Answers ]

:eeg: OK it's like this... I have friend that for no reason at all just stop talking to me... I have know idea what I did or f I did anything and she won't talk to me at all... when on msn she won't sigh on she won't answer her phone and she never answers the door like what the hell did I do... but...

We Just Stopped Talking [ 4 Answers ]

How Am I Supposed To Get Over Friends Being So Fake Through A 5 Year Friendship? They Would Get Mad If I Couldn't Drive Them Somewhere, Or If I Didn't Call But Would Never Call Me. I Don't Want To Be Their Friends And I Don't Miss Them, But Why Do I Feel All These Weird Feelings About Them?

View more questions Search