Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasmarie1 Posts: 57, Reputation: 0

Oct 6, 2010, 03:52 PM
    Can I use argon gas to purge my ac

Check out some similar questions!

How do you purge air from gas lines on a maytag dryer model DLG330RAW [ 1 Answers ]

Well I have flame for two minutes then it shut off is that normal? Or do I have air on the gas line and how can I purge the air out. My dryer is not hot enough what can I do.

Argon laser emits a blue beam with wavelength [ 5 Answers ]

An argon ion laser emits a beautiful blue beam with a wavelength of 488.0 nm. What is the energy per mole of photons emitted?

I purge myself.but I'm not bulimic I don't think [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, so I have been dealing with overeating and the vomiting on and off again for about six years now, but I have never had a serious problem with it. I will go through spurts where I will throw up a lot, but never over periods of two weeks before I give it a rest for a while. I usually don't...

How can I tell if I have low-e and argon gas? [ 1 Answers ]

I replaced all my windows (21) with double pane, low-e and argon gas... at least that's what I paid for. I'm having doubts that I really have the low-e and argon gas between the panes. How can I tell for certain? What makes me suspicious? I've had the windows for about 9 months now, and I...

Faulty evep purge [ 1 Answers ]

I'm aware of some issues with a faulty evap purge solenoid but my question is to what extent would you get poor idling and surging because of it? I've read about it but not everything is as clear as books try to sound

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.