Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    concerened Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2010, 03:16 PM
    Hard lump on leg between knee and ankle
    My husband recently developed a big hard lump on the front of his left leg between his knee and foot. It is hard to the touch Other than bad headaches he is in pretty good health. This past year he went to WW and lost 115 lbs.Do you have any idea what it could be?
    Imanii789 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2011, 08:44 PM
    My boyfriend has the same problem. He said that about 2months ago he notice a red rash on his left leg, and this past Sunday he told me that he had a lump the size of a marble on his spin area (between the knee and ankle). My boyfriend is a smoker he has been smoking for the past 10years, so you already know he's freaked out and so am I. He said that it would her when he lays down, and it would also hurt when he walks. When I check his leg today it appear as though the lump has gone, but I'm still going to suggest he sees the doctor, and I suggest you do the same because lumps growing under the skin are never good idea.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painfull hard lump on my right knee cap [ 2 Answers ]

I have a small lump on the top portion of my right kneecap, hurts when bent and loaded with weight (my own), I workout reg. its hard to get up from a chair or when squatting down

Lump on my ankle [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lump about a quarter in diameter and rasing about 1/2 inch on the front of my ankle just above the joint. It is painfull to touch and is hard in nature. When I press lightly on it and move my ankle I feel vibrations. Does not impact my range of motion however I am a ice hockey player...

Hard Lump on 2.5 year old Leg [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Im really worried about my son. He has a small (grain of rice size) lump on his shin. He says its not sore. IT dose not feel like the usual bump you would get from falling or knocking yourself. Ive mad an appoinment with the DR, but only get to see him end of next week. He has a very similar...

A hard lump in my right knee [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 17 year old female and I have a small hard lump in my right knee inside of my leg. It is a little bit right to the right kneecap. It is like the size of a small marble ball, maybe smaller. It doesn't show but you can easily feel it moving around when I bend my knee slowly. It doesn't...

Lump on inside of leg on my knee [ 2 Answers ]

I play a lot of soccer and last may I went in for a tackle and hurt my knee at first the pain seem to be inside the knee and I couldn't bend my leg I didn't go to the docs because I thought it would get better on its own which it has to a certain extent I can bend it now but I've just started...

View more questions Search