Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neo_parikh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2010, 06:57 AM
    Meaning of "practical advice about being a something"
    I am having an assignment, where my first question of assignment states,"what is the practical advice about being a scavenger?" I am not able to understand the meaning of practical advice of being... what does that mean ? Practical advice about becoming a scavenger ?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2010, 07:09 AM

It can simply mean to describe advice that is reasonible to expect the average person to be able to do or follow without specialized training or access to other things the average person would not have.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

Meaning of "Medius Terminus" and "Ratio Dubitandi" [ 3 Answers ]

I am doing research on a paper regarding Descartes' evil demon hypothesis. Presently reading Caton and Kennington, and struggling to interpret the Latin and French terminology they are employing- In particular, I've been unable to locate the meaning of the following two terms: ratio...

Meaning of "life estate"(western NC) as registered at courthouse [ 1 Answers ]

My partner and I are applying for a weatherization program, they request the usual home ownership documents(title,mortgage statement, tax bill) and also "verification of life estate as registered in the courthouse records". What is this? The people at the program I spoke to couldn't tell me(!), and...

In "The Syringa Tree" : meaning of white spots on fingers [ 1 Answers ]

What is folkyore meaning of the cresents or white spots on fingers

View more questions Search