Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    memoryseeker Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2010, 06:53 PM
    A music commercial from the 90's
    This is a repeat question from an earlier two part one. In the early mid nineties there was this music commercial. There were these two woman, id say twenties, they were both singing a song with guitars, the lyrics were something like this, "Dont you think that we can... make it better, dont you think that we can make it better". They were wearing these colorful shirts and they were surrounded by trees and it was a sunny day. This commercial came out around the same time as the power rangers episode white light. It wasn't that long of a commercial.
    BrandonBoydlove Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2011, 12:55 AM
    I thought I was the only one looking for that commercial. No one else seems to know what I'm talking about. I describe it exactly how you've done and still no luck. It makes me happy that someone else out there is trying to find it. I've been trying for some years now. If you come across it let me know and I will do the same.

Dec 6, 2011, 12:28 AM
    I know it came out in like 1994 because I remember it being shown during the power ranger episode white light which was a season 2 episode.
    goodleh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2012, 11:05 PM
    I remember it too. I never knew what it was actually about and lately I obsess over what the point was.
    jambox1345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Aug 25, 2012, 09:22 AM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVO2wlNKYWU&list=UU_yBf-o-A-zgTbrQXFt7f6Q&index=3&feature=plcp

Aug 25, 2012, 03:01 PM
    To jambox1345 I thank you

Aug 25, 2012, 07:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonBoydlove View Post
    I thought I was the only one looking for that commercial. No one else seems to know what I'm talking about. I describe it exactly how you've done and still no luck. It makes me happy that someone else out there is trying to find it. I've been trying for some years now. If you come across it let me know and I will do the same.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVO2wlNKYWU&list=UU_yBf-o-A-zgTbrQXFt7f6Q&index=3&feature=plcp
    This will send you directly to the YouTube video.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dear John commercial background music [ 2 Answers ]

I saw on TV a commercial for a movie called Dear John and the music in the background was once a favorite song of mine and I forgot the title and the Artist of it. Thanks a ton! :)

Music From Toyota Commercial [ 3 Answers ]

DOES ANYBODY KNOW THE SONG THAT IS USED IN THE TOYOTA NOW COMMERCIAL? IT IS A CLUB SONG. :confused:

A diamond is forever commercial Music [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I read information on this site about the soundtrack "A diamond is forever" Debeers Hands I am looking the exactly melody from the commercial, it looks like this song it was modified from its original Yumaji... I think... If someone ever get the exactly melody from A diamon is forever...

Music from a Diamond commercial [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of the song and the artist who sings in a diamond commercial. It is not the cat stevens song. In the commercial a couple is driving down a city street. The song in the background is speaks of falling in love, the man and woman are holding hands and he slips her a...

View more questions Search