Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tableclocks Posts: 432, Reputation: 2

Oct 5, 2010, 06:51 PM
    Where is the rheem 10eamer blower motor relay
    I can't find a blower motor relay on my 10eamer... is it built in to the main board?

Tks
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2010, 04:51 AM

You missed the first 4 letters of the model # in your post, however I'm quite sure that furnace fan relay is on the main board.
    tableclocks Posts: 432, Reputation: 2

Oct 6, 2010, 02:28 PM

Rgph 10eamer... and ty... will I need a ifc board... or is it a plug in... thank you...
    Richard

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Blower motor relay { auto} [ 1 Answers ]

The blower on my 1990 chevy pick up will not blow on high and only infreqanly on the other speeds.

Blower Motor Relay [ 1 Answers ]

All I want to know is how does a blower motor relay switch work. I have a wiring diagram for a 1005 GMC Sierra and when on hi spped the connetion only goes from one side of the motor to a blower motor relay switch and I need to know how this is suppose to work . So basically all I am asking is how...

Blower Motor Relay Failing [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Lennox Pulse furnace that is approximately 16 years old with central A/C. Last summer the blower motor stopped running while using air conditioner. Determined that the blower relay was bad, replaced and it ran fine through to this summer season. Again the blower relay contacts failed,...

View more questions Search