Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brianmc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2010, 02:38 PM
    Energy meter: questions for type of use?
    stanfortyman Posts: 5,598, Reputation: 279
    Electrical & Lighting Expert

Oct 5, 2010, 03:10 PM

What is an energy meter?
    stanfortyman Posts: 5,598, Reputation: 279
    Electrical & Lighting Expert

Oct 21, 2010, 10:21 AM

Gee Brian. Wouldn't it have been better to simply reply to my post?
    No, "energy meter" does NOT tell me anything. Do you mean an electric meter like the ones the utility uses? What good would this information do you?
    And I am sorry that I do not know your story. WHAT STORY?? You made one post that is completely devoid of details.

Maybe you need a mind reader instead of an electrical forum.
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2010, 12:46 PM
    I believe the odd questions we get lately are due to the new skin.

Negative Comment posted by Brian:

"Well stan, energy meters have been mentioned here before and with my story, you should know or guess what i am speaking about even if we call it different names."

For those who do not use, and would not see Brian's comment, because they wisely do not use the new skin.

Brian, so what is the story?

If you told us what country you are from in the beginning, we could then realize there is a terminology difference.

You want us to guess?

You wrote:

Energy meter: questions for type of use?

So, you want us to give you questions about the use of energy meters?

You really need to use more words to describe what your asking for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About electromegnet induction type energy meter [ 1 Answers ]

In electromegnet induction type energy meter why the rotating alluminium disk is perforated? Its surface is dotted and rough, why? Send me replay

How rotating the disc of energy meter [ 1 Answers ]

How rotating the disc of electrical energy meters

What type of main meter loop breaker do I need? [ 4 Answers ]

We currently live on our property in a trailer. We are having a home built and will be removing the trailer once completed. I need to have electric service to home under construction. I currently have my meter base 20' from road on a post and intend to keep it there. I'm trying to figure out...

Pl explain 3 phase energy meter working principle and how can reduce electric cost [ 1 Answers ]

I hope the energy meter will consider only the amount of current flow in case if I improve p.f. And reduce the current flow in mains circuit,is it will help to reduce my electricity bill, and reducing produce heat, loss of electricity. Kindly pardon my english.thanks

About electromegnet induction type energy meter [ 1 Answers ]

About electromegnet induction type energy meter -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- In electromegnet induction type energy meter why the rotating alluminium disk is perforated? Its surface is dotted and rough, why? Send me replay

View more questions Search