Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zlynnrazlynn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2010, 11:33 AM
    Liverpool football club online lottery
    I would like to ask whether it is really a true or not that liverpool football club online lottery has chosen a beneficiary around the world to be awarded as for their donation funds' prize winner? Included in their e-mail was the name of courier services known as Universal Air Couriers Limited and ask me to make a choice of delivery option.I noticed that this courier use an irregular e-mail address website which known as [email protected] for correspendence.Help me out through this.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 5, 2010, 11:37 AM
    That would be a SCAM!!
    brnmdr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2011, 03:38 PM
    Hy mate!I got an e-mail just like that from Liverpool F c Online Lottery last Saturday telling that I won 500.000.00 GBP.I nearly fell over.I mean how is this possible?Because we never know and they were askiing nothing special I sent what they required to claim the prize.The name of the courirer srevices they are using is Dinamic Air Express Courier Ltd it has a phone and fax number too.Well if I lived in England it would be easier to sort this out even if I had to go to Liverpool F C myself. I´ll let you know if I find out something.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for football club for my son too join glasgow area age 13, [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for a football club in glasgow for my 13yr old son,loves football can anyone suggest one.thanks

Newcastle United football Club [ 2 Answers ]

Who scored the 1st premiership goal for newcastle united

Is this section about the Football or just US Football (Sort of Rugby) [ 4 Answers ]

Sorry but I am new here, and I am learning for my way around this web site. Don't mean to hurt anybody. I am just kind of lost. Simón T.

View more questions Search