Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gbarbee Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2010, 11:33 AM
    Registered nurse classes for felons in indianapolis,in
    What college can I attend in the state of Indiana to become a registered nurse,with a felony background for possession?

Oct 5, 2010, 11:41 AM
    Registered nurse classes for felons in indianapolis,in
    I am a convicted felon living in the state of Indiana. I would like to know if there is college that I can attend in this state that would accpet me in a registered nursing program?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2010, 12:09 PM

You cannot be a licensed RN in Indiana with a felony conviction.

There is no "college" that will get around this. You can, of course, get your degree as an RN but you cannot be licensed so there's no point.

My State - NY - does background checks of nursing students so you would not be able to get into College because you couldn't work as a student nurse, which is part of the RN program.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2010, 12:10 PM

Please stop asking the same question - asked and answered.

None - you can (if you are accepted and I'm don't think you will be) attend college to become an RN BUT you cannot be licensed so there's really no point.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 5, 2010, 06:29 PM

Agreed, look for another profession, nursing is out

Oct 21, 2010, 09:27 AM
    Help for felons in indianapolis,Indiana?
    What programs in the indianapolis,Indiana will help felons find employment?
    dekejake922 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Oct 27, 2010, 09:24 AM
    There are a few services/programs around the city for ex-felons but one that I know of is called the Re-Discover You Initiative located at Promise Land Church, 802 Edgemont Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46208. They help by working with you on the skills that you need to know to find and keep a job. You need to call them to schedule for class. It's a great program if you are serious.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are there any free cdl classes for felons? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a ex-felon wo has been in the same career for fifthteen years. But, I'm looking to chang careers. I love to travel. Been coast to caast. So, driving while I travel, I think I can relauch my dreams. Are there any oganizations. Who provide his service, for felons? I'm unemployed. But, not use to...

Truck driver classes for felons [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for any truck driving schools that might hire a person with a feloney,trying to help my son out.I am a class A cdl driver myself driving a box truck(by choice)would appreciate any info on this subject.

Registered Nurse [ 10 Answers ]

How long does it take to be a registered nurse through a community college? What are the average starting wages for a RN? How much do they usually make a month or an hour? Thanks

Just tell me how you feel about the Indianapolis Colts? [ 2 Answers ]

I love the Colts and I want to know if there are any one else out in internet Land that love colts too? I love the COLTS!

View more questions Search