Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    romi2224 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2010, 07:49 AM
    What are you saying describe me simply and briefly? My birthday is 19th january1980
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2010, 08:00 AM

I don't know what you are asking. No one knows you so no one can describe your personality.

We also are not fortune tellers if that is your question. You would have to consult with a psychic in your area.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Webster defines it briefly as: [ 6 Answers ]

Webster defines it briefly as: "The liquid which descends from the clouds in rain, and which forms rivers, lakes, seas, etc. Pure ordinary water (H20) consists of hydrogen (11.1888 percent) by weight and oxygen (88.812 percent). It has a slightly blue color and is very slightly compressible. At its...

English watercolor of Italian Riviera, 19th c. [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Can anyone help me identify the artist of a watercolor (or watercolor and pencil) on paper, ca. 12 in. X 18 in. of Loano, on the Italian Riviera, dated 1869 or 1864. The painting was bought in Milan during between 1949-53 and is said to be by an English painter. I am attaching a closeup of...

Briefly describe your ideal job [ 1 Answers ]

What is the answer

Boyfriends 19th Birthday Ideas [ 2 Answers ]

Im taking him out to London, UK where we live If anyone lives in London and knows any awesome places a 19yr old guy would want to go please let me know And please don't say the usual (london eye, parliament, etc etc been there done all that) And also what else I can do to make his birthday...

View more questions Search