Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Skyrocket Away Posts: 173, Reputation: 6

Oct 5, 2010, 07:29 AM
    Will my skin sag after weight lose? How to prevent it?
    I am 20 year's old and currently weigh 198. I am only 5'4 and have a medium frame. I used to weigh 225 but lost weight due to depression. My skin doesn't sag right now, other then my stomach a little bit.
    I want to lose at least 40-50 pounds. I don't want to be super skinny or anything, I just want to be healthy and toned and happy.

My question being, will my skin sag a lot/a little/at all if I lose the 40-50 pounds? Is there any way I can prevent it?
    I really wouldn't be able to afford any type of re-constructive surgery if I did have a lot of sagging, so, I'd prefer something natural...

Please help. ):
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2010, 09:43 AM

Slow and steady weight reduction will give time for the skin to react better than a rapid loss would.

Luckily you are only 20... your skin is still very elastic. You will be less likely to have that problem than someone twice your age or more would have.
    Skyrocket Away Posts: 173, Reputation: 6

Oct 5, 2010, 10:43 AM
    Thank you very much. (:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

How to lose weight [ 5 Answers ]

How can you lose 40 pounds in a month? Like how long do you excerise and what kind of food should I quit? I am 5'5" and I am 159 and I want to go down to about 100

Lose Weight [ 5 Answers ]

In short time want to lose weight.

Best way to lose weight [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 16. What exercise makes you lose the most weight?

I like to ask about the sag skin in the penis? [ 1 Answers ]

To all doctors out there... I like to ask about my penis, there is sag skin beneath my penis does it normal? It not swollen and not painfull. It also appear even the organ is erect, it make the organ look awful. I am circumcised 9 years ago. Does it normal? Does it affect the function of the...

View more questions Search