Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Everyothertofu Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2010, 05:43 PM
    Advice for my friend?
    My friend really seems to like this guy at her school. She constantly asks me for advice, but I'm honestly not sure what to say. He seems to have an interest in her (he stares at her, teases her in a nice way, says hello and goodbye almost always, comes up to her a lot), but what can she do to farther continue the relationship? In other words, what is the next step?
    beachloverjohn Posts: 491, Reputation: 242

Oct 4, 2010, 07:05 PM

Being that you are her good friend, then ask her if she wants you to tell this boy that she likes him, and does he like her? That's what I did when I was in school. Of course that was before cell phones, email, electricity, reagular phones. Of course writing letters was an option, but I found the pony express took so darn long.
    CupcakeLover99 Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Oct 16, 2010, 10:07 PM
    If u don't know what to say, tell her you don't know!! She has to understand
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2010, 10:11 PM

The best step is communication.That is people talking together.(not texting)
    Say hi and have a conversation.Thats it.It starts from people connecting with people ;
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 16, 2010, 10:40 PM

Tell her to say hi back when he says it.

Maybe one day, when he says hi, she can even add a "how are you?" and start a conversation. Maybe the conversation will lead to "would you like to have lunch together?" and then even to "What are you doing Saturday night?"

You can't meet people if you won't talk to them. So she has to talk to him, take a chance, and see what happens next. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Having friend issues... Any advice? [ 2 Answers ]

okay, so here's the scoop. I'm a freshman and high school drama has erupted full force upon me this year. With family issues and guy problems, the LAST thing I need it to be constantly bashed, emabarassed, hurt, controlled, and depended on so heavily by one of my best friends. He is so...

Friend who constantly wants advice [ 6 Answers ]

I have a friend who I used to get along with quite well, but is now really getting on my nerves. A few months back she started using Photoshop for making graphics, and since I've been working in Photoshop for a while and know quite a bit about it, she started asking me for help when she had a...

Desperately need advice about "best" friend. [ 7 Answers ]

Ok, first of all, this will be quite lengthy... so I apologise in advance. I was best friends with a girl for 8 years. We fought sometimes but never anything major, until just over 2 years ago. I was dating a guy that I met through her. I wasn't in love with him, but I really really liked him...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

View more questions Search