Can you keep ssdi/ssi benefits you get married
    Can you keep ssdi/ssi benefits you get married
    leader200 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2010, 01:02 PM
    Can you keep your ssdi/ssi benefits you get married
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2010, 02:16 PM

Are you talking Social Security retirement or SS disability or something else?

Are you collecting your own benefits or from a deceased spouse?

Your best source of info is SS - they will look up YOUR info and give you very personalized info.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ssi and ssdi for income [ 2 Answers ]

My ex gets ssi and ssdi but the ssdi is only counted as income for child support is that correct?

My ex-husband is trying to get on SSI or SSDI, If he gets it does he pay child suppor [ 2 Answers ]

My Ex is trying to receive SSI or SSDI, (im not sure which one) if he gets it does he still have to pay his court ordered child support? Also what happens to the arrers child support he owes (9,618.23) ? Im getting different answers from family and friends so very confused about it. Any help is...

Can You Receive SSI Every Month And Still Get SSDI? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am disabled and I receive an ssi check(623.00) a month.I have 4 kids. I worked some(not long) when I was a teenager.I am 26 years old and I was wondering if I qualify to receive SSDI.I need so much help with funds in this family.Two of my children have been diagnosed with a disability.One of...

Ssi and ssdi [ 6 Answers ]

I would like to know if a privet person sue you when you are on ssi and ssdi thank you

Ssi&ssdi [ 2 Answers ]

I like to know if you are on ssiand ssdi can some one sue you and to hold are checks thank you

View more questions Search