Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Abi2010 Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Oct 4, 2010, 11:43 AM
    How do you play right back in british football
    I have an interform football match for the next couple of Tuesdays, and the team captin has chosen me to play right back, but there is one problem, I have never played football before so I have no idea. Can you help me please?
    geovanni26 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2010, 02:50 AM
    Its not that hard. First of all you have to make sure that youcan tackle or slide into your opponent without committing a fault because in the defence you could cause a penalty. Also make sure that you have good running condition because soccer teams usually put their fastest players on wing. Then again if your captain put you in that position, hemust know that you will do all right with the running. Another thing that you should remember is that sometimes your center defences might not stop the opponents so you could help out perfectly if you are a fast runner, but don't be fooled because the opposing team could use this as a technique so that you will leave their winger unprotected. Just try to go after the one that has the ball, no one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes. But other than you should be fine.
    Luke032 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2011, 08:02 AM
    In modern football as a right back you MUST have pace, good tackling skills and if you are going to full right back you will have posses some decent passing ability(crossing and direct passing). Still, to just do the job you would have to tackle and run on some average level

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie about an Irish boy who wants to dance instead of play football [ 2 Answers ]

The story is about a boy who dances all the time & wants to go to dance school instead of work in coal mine it's either English or Irish

Q6.The probability that a football player will play Eden garden is 0.6 and on [ 3 Answers ]

The probability that a football player will play Eden garden is 0.6 and on Ambedkar Stadiu is 0.4. The probability that he will get knee injury when playing in Eden is 0.07 and that in Ambedkar stadium is 0.04.What is the probability that he would get a knee injury if he played in Eden.

The probability that a football player will play Eden garden is 0.6 and on Ambedkar S [ 7 Answers ]

The probability that a football player will play Eden garden is 0.6 and on Ambedkar Stadiu is 0.4. The probability that he will get knee injury when playing in Eden is 0.07 and that in Ambedkar stadium is 0.04.What is the probability that he would get a knee injury if he played in Eden.

The probability that a football player will play Eden garden is 0.6 and on Ambedkar S [ 2 Answers ]

British guy, baby on the way, can I get back to Britain? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 29 year old, life-long British citizen. My wife, who is Chinese, and I have just moved to Denmark where I am trying to finish my PHD. We spent the last six months in China. Before that we cohabited in Leeds, U.K. for 3-4 years. My wife lived in the U.K. as an international student for 6...

View more questions Search