Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    subhash453 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2006, 02:00 AM
    Height increase
    Hello sir,

I'm subhash and I'm 22 right now . My height is 5'6" sir i want to make it has 5'8" help me what I have to do to increase my height moreover I went to gym for 1year does it will have any impact on my height increase tell me. What exercises I have to do shall I go for yoko height increase device ? Help me
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Dec 31, 2006, 02:58 AM
    Not to burst your bubble or anything, but height is purely genetic. There isn't really a pill you can take, or something you eat or drink to make you grow. Sorry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Height Increase [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Neville. I am 19yrs old and 5"11 in height. I would like to make it 6+. Can you tell me some stretches or exercises that will help me. I have heard pressing the midpoint of the toe stimulates the pituitary gland. Can you show me some some natural and effective method, please.

How to increase the speed [ 23 Answers ]

Dear Experts Can I know how can I increase my punch speed , I always feel my punch is slow than other students . Is there are any method to train to increase the speed ? Also how many days per week training is suitable for a beginning to pratise boxing . Thanks Dick

Increase in Height Possible ? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am 24 years old, and my height is 5-7 inches. Is it possible to increase the height ? What about the Yoko Height Increaser and other products which gave money back guarantee for such products?

Increase height of garage door opening [ 15 Answers ]

The height of my garage door is 7', I would like to increase the opening to approx. 100" See pic. The top of the garage door is at 84 inches The header is 13 inches tall http://www.awedio.com/sdc/IMG_0416 (Large) (Custom).JPG http://www.awedio.com/sdc/IMG_0417 (Large) (Custom).JPG

I need to increase the price. [ 1 Answers ]

How do I write a letter for a cleaning business to increase the price of the weekly cleaning. We have not had a price increase in 7 years.

View more questions Search