Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    l.n.mishra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2010, 08:42 AM
    Was 1yr. Degree (one sitting) course equivalent to 3yr. Degree course?
    Was this course equivalent to 3 yr. degree course?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2010, 09:23 AM

Never heard of a 3 year degree before. Which one would that be.

Associate is 2 years and Bachelors is 4 year Masters is 6 and Doctorate is 8.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old thermostat had 3 degree before heat would come on this one is .5 degree [ 7 Answers ]

The old thermostat would drop 3 degrees before firing up the furnace to heat. This Noma model 52-2570-6 drops .5 degree and it comes on to heat. I want to have the 3 degrees, because the furnace is coming on every 10 minutes

Can indian master degree eligible to apply for H1 master degree quota? [ 4 Answers ]

HI I have a master degree(2 year) in computer science engineering from an Indian university. Would I be able to apply for H1 visa under h1 master degree quota?? Or would I be able to apply under both general and master degree quota? Help me out guys.. Thanks,

RN degree is useful for H1 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am international student in us. I want to know associate degree in nursing(RN) is useful to convert my F1 visa to H1.

Avoiding "degree mills", seeking real degree! [ 9 Answers ]

I started as an education major in the State University of NY Oswego. I made an unusual, and perhaps unwise decision to put my learning in first place, and made no efforts to get a degree. I read "Pedagogy of the Oppressed" by Ivan Illich, and got turned on to his untraditional, radical approach to...

View more questions Search