Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cjt Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2006, 10:59 PM
    1978 Chevy pickup ignition timing
    What is the recommended ignition timing for a 1978 Chevy pickup w/a 350 motor?
    waynesworld Posts: 39, Reputation: 3

Jan 2, 2007, 06:04 PM
    Call your local Napa or Auto-Zone.
    They should be able to tell you with a few key-punches.
    If it's modified, such as a high-performance camshaft, it's a totally different ball-game...
    Just my humble opinion and past gremlims...
    Wayne
    educatedhorse_2005 Posts: 500, Reputation: 78

Jan 3, 2007, 04:38 AM
    The timing is clock wise it goes 1,8,4,3,6,5,7,2.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1979 chevy pickup won't start [ 10 Answers ]

I have 1979 chevy pickup that just won't start I replaced the clutch drove it a couple of days and I just won't start I have plenty of spark and gas getting to the plugs I have replaced everything in the distrubetor I just can't figure it out please help Thank you:confused:

1989 Chevy pickup turn/stop lights [ 2 Answers ]

I own a 1989 chevy pickup extended cab, and have been having trouble with my right side panel of lights in the back of the truck, I replaced the panel and it worked fine for about 2 months, now when I disassemble and disengage the pigtail connector it will work fine until I step on the brakes and...

1978 Chevy Scottsdale [ 1 Answers ]

My husband recently purchased a 1978 Chevy Scottsdale (dirt cheap) it had a broken flexplate, he replaced the parts and the truck ran like butter for awhile. The other day the flex plate broke again. Now I'm not up on mechanical stuff and he tries hard any tranny knowledge would sure be greatly...

Headlights 1992 Chevy Pickup [ 1 Answers ]

I need to change the low beams on my 1992 C150 Chevy pickup and for the life of me I can not see how to get at the beams. Anyone got an idea how I accomplish this? Thanks Super Dave

View more questions Search