Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whibbs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2006, 10:10 PM
    Headaches and indigestion
    I've been having headaches that sometimes make me nauseous(not migraines). At the same time I have indigestion with a lot of belching. I'm miserable. I'm a 56 yr. old female. Doesn't matter what I eat to cause indigestion. Do you think the headaches and indigestion are related?
    dryzzle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2006, 01:06 AM
    How much alcohol do you consume a day?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Headaches? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been having painful headaches that start at the back of my head and go all the way to my temple for the past two weeks. I wake up with them I am tired all the time and now the headaches are getting worse. They seem to last for hours and go away for a couple of minutes but come back...

Headaches or something else [ 1 Answers ]

My friend has always suffered with headaches even during his childhood. I've talked to him about it and he won't give me any lead as to what is causing them. I don't know much about the headaches, but I do know that he used to have clinic visits for them and he was taking some kind of medicine....

Headaches [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am prone to headaches, usually around my period. I am a 23 year old female and have had a headache for two weeks straight(its not around my period) and was wondering if its normal to have a headache this long. I have taken over the counter prescription, nothing, called my doctor but because...

Headaches [ 5 Answers ]

I get headaches often (occationally migranes) but for the last two days I have had one quite different. Whenever I get up (from sitting, standing etc) it starts to hurt. In the beginning it was a little left of the top of my head and was VERY painful. It continued to bother me whenever I got up....

Headaches ! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi My Glasses Got Broke And I Am Havig A Bad Time Getting Help .I Have No Income The Medical Assintance Office Is Giving Me A Run Around . I Keep Filling Out The Same Paper Work And When I Asked My Case Worker Why She Said This Is Normal . And When I Talked To Other People Who Are On Assintance...

View more questions Search