Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    masterbath Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2006, 10:05 PM
    Hardwood sizes for cabinets
    I am looking into building my own cabinets for my bathroom and was interested in using cherry for the doors/facing. Does anyone know what the max width it typically comes in? I am going to call my local lumber yard but just figured I would ask here. My question arises because the sink cabinets will have doors that are about 26" wide and 26" tall. Can you even get a hardwood in that dimension? Also, one end will be exposed so I am interested in putting the cherry hardwood there as well. I think it will be about 21" deep by 30" tall.
    skiberger Posts: 562, Reputation: 41

Dec 31, 2006, 10:26 AM
    To get wood that wide you'll need to glue pieces together or use cherry veneer plywood and trim out the edges.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Digital camera picture sizes [ 6 Answers ]

Hi All I am having problems with the size of my pics when I email them to others, the pics sent come out so large that you have to move around the screen to view them. Do I have to change the size on my camera or the comp, if so how do I do this. I have a Panasonic DMC FZ7, I have tried to find...

Drain pipe sizes and venting sizes [ 4 Answers ]

1.) What dia. Drain pipe is used for the shower/tub? 2" ? Is that ID or OD? 2.) What dia vent pipe is for the shower/tub? 2"? 3.) I'm going to put a vent in for the shower/tub in my basement. It starts at the slab then goes straight up about 7ft. And then does a 90 and then is running...

Duct Sizes? [ 1 Answers ]

HELLO, I HAVE RECENTLY ADDED AN ADDITION TO MY HOME. I NEED TO HOOK MY ADDITION INTO MY CENTRAL HEAT AND AIR. I DO NOT HAVE ANY IDEA OF WHAT SIZE DUCT TO RUN AND WHEN TO REDUCE DOWN. ANY SUGGESTIONS? THE TOTAL LENGTH FROM MY DELIVERY TRUNK IS PRETTY CLOSE TO 50' LONG. MY ORIGINAL DELIVERY TRUNK IS...

Screen sizes [ 3 Answers ]

I have a laptop that for some reason certain websites don't fill up the screen. Sites like Cox.net, MSN, USAToday, etc. I have a white bar on both sides. Any thoughts?

View more questions Search