Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jam47 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2010, 12:22 PM
    What are people willing to pay money for
    What are people so interested in that they are willing to pay money for on a regular basis?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 3, 2010, 12:35 PM
    There is always a willing market for any product if marketed correctly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it lawful to pay me considerably less than people with less experience [ 4 Answers ]

I work for a large company that has just reviewed my salary after 2 years only to give me a 2% increase. I know for a fact that the person sat to my right is on about 4k a year more than me, will a similar service length (not been here as long as me) and much less knowledge and experience of our...

Movie about people staying in a house for money [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, I know there are many many movies about people spending the night at a house for money... but this one had an amazing twisted ending. Here's the spoiler. I'm sorry, that is the only part I remember. At the end of the movie there's one survivor, a woman. Because of this, she is taken into...

Some of these people are in so much trouble owing money [ 2 Answers ]

It gets tiresome but I love to help. Collection agencies buy each other out, add their pro rated interest fee and by the time they try to collect from an individual the amount is alrrady 75 or +++++ % more then they borrowed. I have been through this, through no fault of my own and fought them...

Do incarcerated people still have to pay child support? [ 14 Answers ]

After my divorce in 2005 my ex quit his job and told me that I would never get a dime in child support. I then went to the Division of Child Support enforcement (AZ) to get help with obtaining my child support due. He proceeded to work "illegally" and is now in prison (has 1 more year). Last month...

I have no money so you pay [ 13 Answers ]

Went to the store. I need stuff and so did my girlfriend. But, as soon as we parked and started walking in she tells me she forgot her checkbook. I said, OK we will just put it on my card. And it was my understanding she was going to pay me back. A couple days later she has not paid me back and has...

View more questions Search